For Corporate and Private Classes
About The Class
This Basic Gift Wrapping Workshop engages participants in the art of wrapping gifts beautifully and in a variety of ways to impart an element of surprise and delight. Special gifts deserve no less than exquisite gift wrapping. We want to show what it means to impress the recipient, see the wonderment on their faces, inject suspense in the unwrapping process, and share the warmth of seeing the gift. This workshop teaches the basics of gift wrapping using regular-shaped items. We will also demonstrate how to prepare wrappings for simple odd-shaped gifts. Learn and remember forever how to handle ribbons and tie the basic two-looped bow perfectly. Make and use simple embellishments to add that decorative finishing touch to your gift.
How is the class conducted?
Each participant will get an individual hands-on experience. All gift wrapping accessories and materials will be provided. Just watch the instructor, follow the steps, create beautiful gift wrapping styles and most importantly ... enjoy yourself!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to build gift wrapping confidence
- Adults and kids
Time and Venue
Duration: 3 hours
PS100 Building, 100 Peck Seah Street, Singapore 079333
(Beside Oasia Hotel Downtown and Tanjong Pagar MRT)
Basic Gift Wrapping Techniques - Regular Shapes
- Wrapping paper sizing and cutting
- Create the invisible side seal
- Two-ways to close the gift
- Make decorative straight Japanese pleats
Basic Gift Wrapping Techniques - Odd Shapes
- Simple technique to make a paper bag
- Make a cute pouch for small gifts
- Wrapping technique for clothing items
- Simple way to wrap circular gifts
Gift Decoration Techniques - Ribbon and Paper Basics
- Tie the two-looped Tiffany bow perfectly
- The correct way to criss-cross ribbons
- Tie ribbons the diagonal way
- Make paper decorations
Take Home a Goodie Bag
Each participant will be given a workshop kit bag filled with gift wrapping accessories to use during the class. The materials are yours to keep and take home.
Take Some Tea & Biscuits With Us
While You Gift Wrap