We are about a month away from Valentine’s Day. To herald in this festival of romance, we have created this hack for gift wrapping small jewellery. A lot of retailers should by now start to showcase their limited edition Valentine’s Day jewellery collection. Some of these blings come in boxes and many do not.
So if you happened to purchase little trinkets like earrings without its own box, fear not. Just read on about this gift wrapping trick we came up with. All you need is an empty mini-sized gift box and some wrapping tissue paper. In our demonstration, we used our Mini Square Palm-Sized Kraft Box For Small Gifts. It contains:
- One mini square kraft box 2.6L x 2.6W x 1.2D inches (6.5L x 6.5W x 3D cm)
- One red tissue paper 20L x 30W inches (50.8L x 76.2W cm)
- One burgundy red grosgrain ribbon and bow
- One red paper heart tag with string
Watch this hack in this video:
More about gift boxes:
- Romantic Wedding Favour with a Minimalist Bohemian Theme
- Deck Your Gift with a “With Love” Sunflower Gift Tag
- [Steps] Halloween Party Pack with 3D Spider and Creepy Gravestone
Basically, any small jewellery may not fit snugly into a box without the right packing material and support. So it will jiggle around haphazardly and may look a tad unromantic.
A quick and simple solution is to crumple some wrapping tissue paper and stuff it tightly into the box.
Detach the backing of the earring, pierce it through a pinch of tissue, and then re-attach the backing. This way the earrings will be completely secured on the wad of tissue paper.
And in a blink, you have a professionally gift wrapped pair of earrings ready to present to your gleeful loved ones.