Gift Elements is committed to providing high quality products and services. Here is information on how we process and ship your orders from our online shop:
- All gift wrapping paper sheets are shipped folded and flattened. Customers may opt for wrapping sheets to be delivered uncreased in postal tubes.
- All favor boxes/containers are shipped in flattened and unassembled form.
- Assembled favor boxes/containers are shipped in the appropriate postal box/packaging.
- Other gift accessories, invitation cards, stickers, gift tags, ribbons and embellishments are shipped in the appropriate postal envelope, packaging or box.
We may take up to 3 working days to process your order.
- Orders are shipped out within 5 working days from the order received date.
- Personalised product orders are shipped out within 10 to 14 working days from the order received date.
- We use registered standard postal services to ship your order. You will need to personally sign for and receive your order. This way we will be able to track your order and ensure that you have properly received it.
- For local orders within Singapore, it may take 5 to 7 working days for the order to reach you from the date we ship out your order.
- For international orders, it may take 14 to 21 working days for the order to reach you from the date we ship out your order.
- Personalised product orders may take 14 to 21 working days for the order to reach you from the date we received your order.
We use registered standard post to make all order deliveries. This means you are may need to sign for and personally receive these deliveries when they reach you. Shipping rates may start from US$4 for deliveries within Singapore and may start from US$13 for international deliveries. These shipping rates are only estimations. Actual rates are shown at the checkout page and will apply to the order(s) upon checking out. Please select the correct destination country to obtain the delivery rate associated with that country. Free shipping is available under certain ordering conditions.
No, we do not cater to self-collection of purchases from our online store. Self-collection is only possible for purchases involving gift wrapping, hamper wrapping or favour pack services.
No, we do not cater to backorders or pre-orders of products offered on our online store. All the products on our online store are available in-stock. It will take us 5 working days from the purchase date to ship out your order. It will take us 10 to 14 working days from the purchase date to ship out personalised product orders.
Pre-order of professional services can only be made on an appointment basis.
Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours after checkout. Cancellations cannot be made:
- After 24 hours from the purchase date,
- When the item has been shipped out, or
- If the order is confirmed and completed.
To cancel your order, please e-mail us at: email@example.com. You must provide the confirmation email with the order number. If you did not receive the confirmation email, you will need to provide the following information:
- The order number (you can find this in your account details)
- Your First and Last Names
- Your billing and shipping address
- Date of purchase
We apply cancellation fees depending on rates determined by the bank or the payment gateway (e.g. PayPal). Cancellations for workshop purchases are only considered on a case-by-case basis.
We accept returns within 30 days from the ship out date. The following conditions must be satisfied:
- The customer submits a written request to Gift Elements within 30 days from the order ship out date.
- The written request should contain the following information:
- The customer demonstrates that the damage covers a minimum of 30% of the ordered merchandise by sending clearly taken photographs.
- Description of the nature of damage or error.
- Description of the type of damage or error.
- Description of the location of damage or error.
- The product model and barcode number.
- The confirmation email containing the order number.
- Item returns should be shipped back directly to Gift Elements at the customer’s own cost.
- Items should be returned in the same quantity in full as they were received. Partial returns are not acceptable.
Requests, refunds and exchanges will not be issued or approved if:
- The customer has not submitted a written request.
- The written request was submitted more than 30 days from the order ship out date.
- The written request, if submitted, does not contain sufficient information, pertaining to the description of nature, type and location of the damage.
- The customer is unable to demonstrate that the damage covers a minimum of 30% of the ordered merchandise.
- The customer has used part or all of the purchased merchandise.