- For wall art products, take the Style Quiz to get a quick advice.
- For invitation cards & gift labels, send us a Sample Request.
- Which product are you buying?
- Send us photo examples of design themes that you like.
- Tell us 3 of your favourite colours.
- Tell us more about yourself and personality.
Gift Elements is committed to providing high quality products and services. Here is information on how we process and ship your orders from our online shop:
- All wall art are shipped in flat cardboard sleeves. Framed art prints are shipped unassembled. Customers must mount art prints into their respective frames.
- Other home decor accessories, invitation cards, stickers and gift tags are shipped in the appropriate postal envelope, packaging or box.
We may take up to 3 working days to process your order.
- Orders are shipped out within 5 working days from the order received date.
- Personalised product orders are shipped out within 10 to 14 working days from the order received date.
- We use registered standard postal services to ship your order. You will need to personally sign for and receive your order. This way we will be able to track your order and ensure that you have properly received it.
- For local orders within Singapore, it may take 5 to 7 working days for the order to reach you from the date we ship out your order.
- For international orders, it may take 14 to 21 working days for the order to reach you from the date we ship out your order.
- Personalised product orders may take 14 to 21 working days for the order to reach you from the date we received your order.
We strive to provide Free Shipping worldwide using registered standard postal services. This means you need to sign for and personally receive these deliveries when they reach you. However, shipping fees may apply for selected items, which may start from SG$7 for deliveries within Singapore and may start from SG$15 for international deliveries. These shipping rates are only estimations. Actual rates are shown at the checkout page and will apply to the order(s) upon checking out. Please select the correct destination country to obtain the delivery rate associated with that country.
No, we do not cater to self-collection of purchases from our online store. Self-collection is only possible for purchases involving gift wrapping, hamper wrapping or favour pack services.
Yes, we do cater to backorders or pre-orders of products offered on our online store. All the products on our online store are custom Print-On-Demand products. It will take us 5 working days from the purchase date to ship out your order. It will take us 10 to 14 working days from the purchase date to ship out personalised product orders.
Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours after checkout. Cancellations cannot be made:
- After 24 hours from the purchase date,
- When the item has been shipped out, or
- If the order is confirmed and completed.
To cancel your order, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must provide the confirmation email with the order number. If you did not receive the confirmation email, you will need to provide the following information:
- The order number (you can find this in your account details)
- Your First and Last Names
- Your billing and shipping address
- Date of purchase
We apply cancellation fees depending on rates determined by the bank or the payment gateway (e.g. PayPal). Cancellations for workshop purchases are only considered on a case-by-case basis.
We accept returns within 30 days from the ship out date. The following conditions must be satisfied:
- The customer submits a written request to Gift Elements within 30 days from the order ship out date.
- The written request should contain the following information:
- The order number.
- Photos of the damage
- Description of the nature of damage or error.
- Description of the location of damage or error.
- Item returns should be shipped back directly to Gift Elements at the customer’s own expense.
Requests, refunds and exchanges will not be issued or approved if:
- The customer has not submitted a written request.
- The written request was submitted more than 30 days from the order ship out date.
- The written request, if submitted, does not contain sufficient information, pertaining to the order number, description of nature, type and location of the damage.
- The customer is unable to demonstrate a damage on the product.